2017. január 11., szerda

1.5 - Everything changes

Beth tried to be calm after the happenings. But her son's behaviour got worse so she had to try and give him a lecture.

Of course it didn't helped, so instead of learning, they had a huge fight.

"Okay Mom. If this is your opinion, I'll just call Dad if I can live with him."

"You have to understand what I'm saying! You can't contiue this! I'm happy for you and Devon, but before the happy ever after, you two have to attend school like normal kids. Yes, I know about your day off. I know you two had drinks at the bar."

"I soon will be an adult, you can't control me anymore! That's it! I'll call Dad."


"I'm the one who raised you, you barely know your father! This is a bad idea and you have to stop!"
 

"No, I had enough Mom."


"See you later...."


So Mike called his Dad and asked if he can visit him, because they need to talk. 

"I'm so glad you came! I made us some food, let's go inside." - Said his father.
"So tell me, tell me everything! Is there a special girl in your life? What do you want to do in the future?"

"Well Dad, I have a serious relationship. Her name is Devon and I love her. I think she's the one. One day, I want to marry her. And when I'll be an adult, I want to be a gardener. I find it interesting and I love being outside. And now, I have an important question..."

"These are so great news, son! Let's go and continue our talk in the living room. I'm glad you enjoyed the food." (Mike's Dad is a chef) 


"So Dad...we have problems at home...with Mom. I can't live there anymore. She hates Devon, and all she do is work. She don't care about me...or us!"



"Son, I understand that you're angry. This is normal. I had a bad relationship with your Mom too, because she didn't told me about you. But you have to let it go. You should try to understand her. I'm sure she loves you! And by the way...your birthday is here! You'll be a young adult, so you can move out. I'll help with that. But now, you can't leave her and live with me. That would be bad for both of us."

"Okay Dad...I'll try my best and live with her. But after my birthday, I'll move out. Thank you for everything!"
They hugged it out and Mike went home. 
 

At home, Mike tried to smooth things down with her Mom. She gave him a lecture again but then said he can invite Devon over so they can have a great time.
But Mike couldn't reach Devon, because she had a secret birhtday party at home...


The next day, Mike decided to call his father. 
"Hey Dad! Tomorrow is my bithday, as you know. Can I throw a party at your place!"
"Sure, son! I'm glad you asked me. I'll prepare some food and don't worry about the cake..I'll make sure you'll have one...or two!"

Mike was really excited. He invited everyone he knew....but he forgot his mother. 

The party was amazing. Mike's Dad make sure he have two birthday cakes, because he neved had the chance to make him one! 
The other present he gave him was a lot and money. He said it's for a new beginning. 
"Mike, that place is gonna be perfect for you, and your plants! You can start gardening soon, and I'm sure you'll be the best."



Everyone had a great time. 
 

Especially the little love birds, who finished the party with woohooing... 


Now let's meet our young adult Mike! What a handsome fella! 

At home, this is how her mother waited for him...she had no idea his son is throwing a secret birthday party at his father's place. 
But his son didn't arrived in time, so she went to bed. 


The next morning Mike realized what her mother did to him and he felt pretty bad. But he made a decision. He decided to tell his Mom that soon he'll move out and start a new life. 
"Mom, I know it's gonna be hard, but I'm moving out."


"I can understand you, Mike...but at least you should have spent your birthday with me! It hurts....I'm sorry for crying in front of you...but I'll miss you!"
"No matter what happened, I love you Mom. And I'll visit you every week, I promise! But now I have to go..."


His father waited for him ourside, so he can help him with the moving. 


While driving to Mike's new house, they decided to stop by and tell Devon about the big news, but she seemed pretty upset. For no reason.


No matter what he tried, she just kept yelling. So they left.



Mike was amazed by what his father did with the place. It was simple, yet perfect! Just perfect for gardening! Mike loved outdoors, se he was overjoyed and couldn't wait to start plating. 


 After they said goodbye, Mike looked around. Fresh air, a river (amazing fishing spot)...then he even found seeds that his father ledt for him! He was about to start planting, when he noticed that a Sim passed out in front of his lot. 
When he stepped closer it was obvious....she not just passed out...she died!

No one knew her. Not a single Sim nearby. So Mike decided to burry her in his garden.

He freaked out a little bit, but then warmed his hands and started to plant his seeds. 





The next day, he burried the lady who died in front of him. 

 
 Then started to water his plants, when a visitor arrived...



And that visitor had big news....



To be continued...

 

2 megjegyzés:

  1. Mike was being mean to his mother, he should have spent his birthday with her. Hopefully he will treat her better in the future. It looks as if he is going to become a father soon.

    VálaszTörlés
  2. His poor mom! I know she wasn't the most loving mother but still...
    Looks like someone is about to be a dad!

    VálaszTörlés