2016. december 31., szombat

My Going Solo Challenge - Chapter 0

Hey there, my fellow Simmers! So I've decided to start my own Going Solo Challenge, so here's a little bit something about it.
My first Sim is Beth Solo. She wants to be a professional writer.



She just moved out from her parents house, and bought her very own. It's tiny and not too comfy, but she thinks it's a good beggining. 


She wanted to be a professional as soon as possible. She wanted a bigger or at least a better house, and what's more...fame! So after settling in, she started working. All she did is writing and reading, all day. 


Its not a surprise, that after every day, she was pretty tired. 


She decided to learn how to cook, because after all, she's an adult now! You can't call Mommy to bring you something, even if you're working all day long and can barely sleep. 


Well, guess she needs more practicing, but at least she had something to eat for breakfast



After she got to eat something and had a shower she decided to go to the Library and work a little. A different location might be the answer for her writers block!



Soon she got distracted by a handsome guy...


"Oh my Gosh, is THIS really happening? I need to focus on my book now, I can't be distracted by one, good looking and smart male! But on the other hand..."


He quickly left, after they discussed the best fishing place in the town. Beth decided to go home and finish her book. Going out was really not a good idea.


But all she could think of is that guy at the Library...she don't even know his name...but damn...

She decided to give another go to that cooking thing, after she finished her book. It's not the best, but at least she'll get a little money for it. 






Cooking is really not her thing....

To be continued...

Bonus shot: 


 Guess this Lady at the park didn't had a nice day...




2 megjegyzés:

  1. Beth is a nice looking sim and this is a nice start to your story.

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Haha! The look on her face in the second eating picture. She's got a good mean face.

    The red headed sims always catch my eye..er..my sim's eye

    Great start!

    VálaszTörlés